With a dedicated team of experienced educators here at Sonshine Christian School, we strive to create a dynamic and engaging learning environment where students can explore a diverse range of subjects. From mathematics to language arts, science to social studies, our curriculum is thoughtfully crafted to challenge and inspire students, nurturing their natural curiosity and helping them develop critical thinking skills.
Meet our Principal
“I am honored and excited to begin a new school year as the Director of Sonshine Christian School. I am blessed to work alongside highly qualified teachers, pastors and support staff at our school to make this school year successful.
Our goals and commitments are:
• achieve academic excellence and spiritual development
• provide a nurturing, safe, and positive learning environment for children
• provide the highest level of educational standards
• celebrate the achievements of our students
• ensure that our students have a clear voice and develop skills that enable them to
make informed choices now and in the future
• partner up with parents/families to work together as a team for the well-being of our students
Together with my team, I look forward to entering in this new journey with faith and trust in our Lord that He will continue to guide us to have a successful school year
“Let the little children one to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14″
Sonshine Christian School exists to advance the light of the Gospel by partnering with families to help children achieve academic excellence, develop moral character, and cultivate a heart for loving and serving God as well as others.
Luke 2:52; 24: 46-47; Mark 12: 28-31